You are searching about All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers, today we will share with you article about All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers is useful to you.
Zambian Safari – 5 Awesome Destinations
Most people don’t think of a Zambia safari but it is actually classified as one of the top five destinations in Africa. Unique wildlife, game reserves and national parks as well as one of the world’s most famous rivers and waterfalls make Zambia a safari destination second to none.
Lusaka has direct flights from Johannesburg and Europe, from where it’s a hop, skip and jump to some of Africa’s wildest places. Zambia has always been known as the “real Africa” as well as the home of famous (and ever popular) walking safaris.
1. Victoria Falls: One of the original Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls is the country’s most popular safari destination, and for good reason. Not just the falls and the Zambezi River, there are numerous adventure activities; From river rafting and bungee jumping to helicopter flights and canoeing to elephant back riding. Victoria Falls is undoubtedly as popular as Cape Town, Kruger National Park or the Okavango Delta.
Getting there: Fly into Victoria Falls or Livingstone airports as part of a safari package or self-drive.
2. South Luangwa: This area is one of the great wildlife centers of the world. There are few national parks in Africa that come close in terms of wildlife numbers and sightings; South Luangwa is a true photographer’s paradise. A variety of fauna exist in the valley, including Thorneycroft’s giraffe, Cookson’s wildebeest and Crawshe’s zebra.
For birders, South Luangwa offers its own paradise with over 400 bird species. The park covers an area of 9050 square kilometers and became a national park in 1972.
Getting there: Fly from Lusaka to Mfuwe International Airport as part of a safari or self-drive.
3. Kafu National Park: Kafue is Zambia’s largest national park, about the size of Wales in the United Kingdom. Kafu National Park is not as popular as South Luangwa or Lower Zambezi National Parks. The Busanga plains in the northern part of the park offer fantastic wildlife and birdlife as well as luxury lodges that offer unique safaris that will be truly unforgettable. The plains are world famous for seeing lions, leopards and cheetahs, along with large herds of buffalo and antelope. Adding Kafu National Park to any Zambia safari itinerary is highly recommended.
Getting there: Go directly to the lodge as part of the safari
4. Kariba Lake: Lake Kariba is the largest man-made dam in the world and can be found on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia. 220 km long and 40 km wide with a total area of 5580 sq. km; A lake is perhaps comparable to an ocean. This is one of the premium photographic areas in Zambia with classic African sunsets with a wonderful backdrop of water and African bush. One of the main attractions of Lake Kariba is the fantastic game fishing on offer, with accommodation on the lake itself in local lodges or even on houseboats. A stay in one of the many houseboats on offer is recommended for an authentic experience.
Getting there: Choose it as part of a safari package, fly-in or self-drive experience.
5. Zambezi River: The Zambezi is the fourth longest river in Africa, flowing through Namibia, Botswana, and into Zimbabwe and Zambia, ending in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Mozambique. The river is host to Victoria Falls, Lake Kariba and flows through Lower Zambezi and Mana Pools National Park. The many activities on offer include canoeing, whitewater rafting and some of the best fishing in Africa, not to mention some of the best wildlife and birdlife spotting. All the above locations are highly recommended and can easily be included in any schedule or tailor-made Zambia safari.
Getting there: Taken as part of a safari package, fly-in or self-drive experience.
Video about All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers
You can see more content about All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers
If you have any questions about All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers
All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers
way All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers
tutorial All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers
All Rivers Can Flow Not All Lakes Are Rivers free
#Zambian #Safari #Awesome #Destinations