You are searching about Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version, today we will share with you article about Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version is useful to you.
Headaches – Natural Remedies
Dear Health-Minded Readers,
An occasional headache can be a nuisance and can really ruin your day. As I tell my patients, headaches can occur for many reasons (see below). Migraine headaches are a bit more complicated, and can be painful to the point of debilitating. Unlike regular headaches, migraines usually have more specific triggers that are strange to the person experiencing them, such as certain hormonal changes or even allergies.
However, did you know that you don’t need to run to the drugstore to treat any of these types of headaches? That’s right. There are several home remedies that you can try first and I would like to tell you about them. Let’s first talk about what might be causing your headaches.
What causes headaches?
Knowing the different things that can trigger headaches, regular or migraine, can help you avoid them and help you deal with them when they do occur. They include the following:
- fatigue – Not getting enough sleep can cause headaches as well as brain fog and disorientation. Fatigue triggers inflammation in the nerve pathways that lead to headaches.
- dehydration – Very hot and very cold temperatures can trigger headaches due to dehydration. Your brain is 85% water which must be maintained to prevent spasms.
- stress/stress – Eliminate whatever is causing you stress or tension and/or find a way to stop the events from bothering you with painful tension headaches.
- Change in temperature – (See also Dehydration above) The drop in barometric pressure and/or increase in sinus pressure that occurs just before a downpour can cause headaches.
- Chemical smell – Soaps and cleaners in your home or grocery store detergents, perfumes, can aggravate headaches. Also, strong outdoor smells like smoke, tar, gasoline, chlorine, sewage, etc. can trigger headaches, especially migraines.
- Allergies – Seasonal allergies from flower/plant pollen in the spring and spores from wet leaves in the fall can cause headaches. Also, food allergies can be the culprit.
- Tight neck muscles – From lying at your desk, cramming your phone between your shoulders and ears, wearing tight ponytails or head gear, can strain your head and the muscles in your neck and shoulders.
- hard work – Some people also get headaches after hard work or after sex because of the pressure that builds up in the blood vessels.
- substance – Migraine headaches are particularly sensitive to foods, such as cheese and red wine, that contain tyramine. Sulfites in wine and other foods, as well as sodium nitrate found in cold cut meats, can also trigger migraines in some people. Caffeine can help relieve headaches and can cause headaches in different people. Abrupt caffeine withdrawal can cause headaches, so wean off use gradually.
Get rid of those headaches naturally
If you only have infrequent headaches, you should get symptomatic relief the moment they occur. However, if you regularly get headaches or migraines, you may want to try some of these recommendations:
1. Keep a headache diary – It’s important to identify and avoid key triggers, such as those listed above, that can make your headaches worse. Document what you were doing, eating, drinking, doing, etc. before your headache started and try to avoid it.
2. Massage/Physical Therapy – When headaches occur, get a neck/shoulder massage from a friend or professional. When a headache occurs, the muscles in the neck and back of the head become very tight. Releasing this stress can almost always relieve headaches as well.
3. Decompress – A little exercise will relieve stress-induced muscle tension and stress-related headaches. A relaxing swim in a cooler pool will loosen up your tense muscles and almost always relieve tension headaches quickly. Walking or swinging arms relaxes stiff neck muscles and helps stop headaches.
4. eat – Low blood sugar headaches and brain fog can occur from not eating regularly throughout the day. Eat carbohydrates and protein, such as milk and bread or nuts and fruit, to raise your blood sugar, stabilize it, and relieve your headaches.
5. Natural pain reliever – White willow bark works like aspirin without the side effects. In fact, it is the precursor herb from which aspirin is made. Found in health food stores.
6. Ice/cold, or heat compression – Either way, applying it to the back of the neck/head muscles helps release the tense muscles that are causing the headache.
7. Soak your feet – Warm water moves blood from your head to your feet and helps to clear up the vascular congestion in your head that can cause headaches.
8. Magnesium – Frequent migraine headaches due to muscle tension may indicate a magnesium deficiency. Try taking 400 mg of magnesium with a glass of milk and sleep. Ask your doctor for specific lab tests to see if you have a magnesium deficiency.
9. Valerian – A natural relaxant, a few drops in warm water can help you relax and reduce stress, and relieve headaches quickly.
10. Potassium – Like magnesium, potassium can help trigger migraines, especially if you’re deficient. It is often an ingredient in some migraine medications. Found in potatoes, bananas, milk, cantaloupe, citrus fruits and nuts. If you have kidney disease, or take antibiotics such as ACE inhibitors or trimethoprim sulfa, ask your doctor how much potassium is safe for you.
Headaches can be a real pain in the neck and can interfere with your daily activities. I always give my patients stress headaches, however, a little prevention can help ensure they don’t unduly interfere with your life. When it comes to headaches, I hope you’ll try some of the natural remedies described above before turning to over-the-counter pain relievers! I am always happy to provide you with the best health answers.
Video about Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version
You can see more content about Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version
If you have any questions about Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version
Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version
way Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version
tutorial Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version
Ace Of Base Life Is A Flower Original Version free
#Headaches #Natural #Remedies