You are searching about A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow, today we will share with you article about A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow is useful to you.
The Power of Intention: Do Your Thoughts Shape Reality?
Being a practical girl, I didn’t always believe in the power of intention. Still, fantastical stories always grab my attention, and there’s no question in my mind that applying intent is more practical than writing as mumbo-jumbo.
The word motive is used in many ways. A dictionary definition that closely fits says, “Intention is the direct application of the mind to an individual object, idea, or image. It is the drawing or bending of the mind toward the object.”
Other terms often used interchangeably are “prayer”, “positive thinking” or “manifestation”.
Fundamental to intention is that “thoughts shape reality”. What we focus on in our mind, is ultimately reflected in our reality. If we first set out in our minds the intention of attracting the ideal employee and believe that person will show up, will they? Also yes. I’ve seen clients do this over and over again. The reverse is also true. If someone believes that finding the ideal employee is difficult or impossible…that person is more likely to have difficulty in their search. Your thought patterns shape your reality.
Another fundamental assumption is that “everything in the universe is somehow connected”. This is true even if we cannot see that connection.
The best view that scientifically validates the idea of intention is Dr. is the work of Masaru Emoto. Dr. Emoto conducted a series of studies in which people were photographed with tap water before and after positive or negative intentions. Water receiving thoughts of love or gratitude transformed into beautiful crystalline structures. Tapping the words “thank you” or “you fool” also created two fundamentally different bowls of water composition, suggesting a positive effect of thoughts on water.
See the pictures for yourself. This is remarkable. http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov1/cwater.htm. The interview goes into more detail about his findings and proves the intended results.
“What the BLEEP do we know?” As defined in, “If our thoughts can do this to water, imagine the impact thoughts can have on our lives.” We are 70% water.
Increasing the power of intention: If you want to increase the effectiveness of intention in your life, the following tips offer some guidance.
1. Be very clear about your wishes. Would you like to receive an extra $5000 next month? Are you looking for the perfect new employee? Do you want to heal the pain in your body? Do you want to attract your ideal relationship? Whatever your desire, intention can accelerate results. The more clarity you have, the better.
2. Get connected. Realize that you are not separate from your desires. Visualize and experience your intention achieved now. how do you feel The more fully you connect with your purpose, the better. When we say, “I want a new car” and we stay very detached from it because we don’t really believe that it will actually happen.
3. Have faith. Your thoughts shape your reality. If you don’t think “purpose” can work, it probably won’t. If you don’t believe you can attract what you want, you probably won’t.
4. How to let go. Once you set the intention, it’s time to trust and believe. When you put a cake in the oven, you have no doubt that it will bake. You don’t even need to understand how dough turns into sweets. Trust the process and know that the field of consciousness is working its magic.
5. Be attached to the result. Allow your desires to unfold at the right time and manner. When we are attached to a certain outcome, energy is limited and we disrupt the natural flow of energy. It’s also helpful not to be attached to a timeline. Everything unfolds in its perfect order. Often you end up with something better than what you imagined in your mind. A client of mine wanted to sell his car dealership and attracted several buyers almost immediately. When the first “perfect” buyer pulled out at the last minute, instead of getting discouraged, he re-examined all the options and just surrendered more to the process. He wanted to sell the dealership, but was also open to keeping it. A few days later, another perfect buyer appeared.
6. Be open to receive. Often an intention can be energetically blocked by an underlying belief. Do you think you are truly worthy and qualified to achieve your purpose? This question should not be asked too soon. If “something” doesn’t show up in your life, there may be a block to clear. Some people see material things as “not spiritual”, thus easily eliminating the things they want from their lives. Do you have an energetic space to fulfill your desire? Sometimes achieving your purpose can disrupt your life and subconsciously a part of you may turn away from it. Each is tested while expanding the receiving capacity. Experience achieving your purpose, knowing you are truly worthy, and making room for your desire to come into your life.
A final note: Does every thought you have actually manifest? Are we really in control of our own lives? While many teachers talk about the power of intention, know that this is not the whole story. There are many, many, many thoughts that will never actually happen. Both David Hawkins and Byron Katie laugh people into believing they are in 100% control of their reality. We are each co-creating our reality. Our intentions and thoughts affect the field of consciousness. We can either set strong and positive intentions or let the world’s negative influences shape us.
As I write this article, I have become more aware of my intentions and thoughts in the past week. The more attention is paid to intention, in my experience – the more magic appears. I encourage this practice.
Emotional Challenge: Set intentions each day and throughout the day for the coming week. Play with the intention that you are exploring for the first time. Apply the principles above. You can also buy “Getting in the Gap” by Wayne Dyer and use his CD to guide you in chanting as you set intentions each day. Notice what happens.
Video about A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow
You can see more content about A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow
If you have any questions about A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow
A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow
way A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow
tutorial A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow
A Word For Someone Who Goes With The Flow free
#Power #Intention #Thoughts #Shape #Reality