You are searching about A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River, today we will share with you article about A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River is useful to you.
Kerala Tour – Discover Incredible Kerala
Kerala is located in the southern part of the Indian peninsula. Being situated on the lush and tropical Malabar coast, it has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Kerala is named as one of these Top ten paradises in the world And Top 50 Places in Life By National Geographic Traveler magazine.
Abundant greenery, tropical forests, fertile coastline, fishing and a relatively stable political situation all combine to make it a perfect tourist destination not only in India but across the world. Balanced climate, long beaches, vast plantations and paddy fields, enchanting backwaters, waterfalls, verdant hill stations and exotic wildlife, magical festivals, historical and cultural monuments all give you a unique experience in your Kerala tour. . The people here live largely in the same way, live by tradition and preserve its rich culture and heritage. Kerala is also considered as the most educated and healthiest state in India.
Major tourist attractions
- Wayanad: Wayanad district of Kerala mainly consists of three towns namely Kalpetta which is the headquarters of Wayanad district, Sultan Battery and Mananthwadi. Wayanad is a hill station district in the north of Kerala, with its mist-shrouded peaks. It is famous for scenic beauty, wildlife and traditions.
- Kozhikode: Formerly known as Calicut, it is famous for its port, where Vasco da Gama landed in 1498. Now it is mainly known for spices like black pepper and cardamom.
- Palakkad: Palakkad is the main granary of Kerala, often called the gateway to Kerala. It lies at the base of the gigantic Western Ghats bordering Kerala with mountains, forests, fertile valleys, rivers and mountain streams and rich flora and fauna.
- Kollam: Kollam formerly known as Quilon, the district headquarters of Kollam, is the southern gateway to the backwaters of Kerala. Kollam is flanked by the Ashtamudi Lake and the Paravur Kayal, and two rivers, Kallada and Ithikara, flow through the district, making it a major backwater destination in Kerala.
- Kovalam: Kerala’s world famous beach destination with three adjacent crescent beaches. A large rocky promontory on the beach creates a beautiful bay with calm waters ideal for swimming. Leisure options at this beach are sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massage, special cultural events, catamaran cruising etc.
- Alleppey: Also known as Alappuzha, it is famous for its backwater boat trips.
- Thiruvananthapuram: The capital of Kerala enjoys a long coastline, world-famous beaches, historical monuments, backwater stretches and a rich cultural heritage, making it a highly sought after tourist destination.
- Munnar: A world famous hill station situated at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundla at an altitude of 1600 meters above sea level.
Video about A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River
You can see more content about A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River
If you have any questions about A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River
A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River
way A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River
tutorial A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River
A Stream That Flows Into A Lake Or River free
#Kerala #Tour #Discover #Incredible #Kerala